LoveQ
Friday, March 25, 2011 | 1:33 AM | 0 comments
Slow down & realize what it is that makes you happy & what you want,
not what makes everyone else happy & what everyone else wants for you.
The hardest part about growing up is letting go of what you were used to,
and moving on with something you're not.
Falling in love is awfully simple, but falling out of love is simply awful.
Not everything you have stays forever,
but there are things you would be glad to fight for so you can have them longer.
You tend to push the people you love most away,
because the person that you thought loved you the most, pushed you away.
It's hard to forget someone from the past when that person has been the one you ever wanted in your future.
I don't want to make you my everything, because when you're gone. I'll have nothing.
Don't let ur EX ruin ur future relationships. Your EX should only serve as the motivation needed to find something better.
I'm not single and I'm not taken. I'm simply on reserve for the one who deserves my heart.
Love is like a rubber band, we keep pulling, someone lets it go, and it hurts the one who held on. 3 <="" p="">
It takes a boy to say " I like You", A player to say " I want you", and a man to say " baby I love you."
I love you, I always have & I always will, from the very start. When I met you, I fell inlove with your smile, your eyes, I just love you.
When you find someone you care about, you shouldn't let them get away.
Don't find love, let love find you.
That's why it's called falling in love, because you don't force yourself to fall, you just fall.
Love puts the fun in together, the sad in apart, and the joy in a heart.


