LoveQ_4
Wednesday, June 1, 2011 | 12:27 AM | 0 comments
polaroid instant cameraWhen a girl likes a guy, you can see it in the way she looks at him. Because she’ll be paying attention to everything he says.
I wish I had a DELETE button in my life. To delete somebody, some memories, and some feelings.
I do believe that simple things really matter because even a simple misunderstanding can ruin everything.
Feelings that come back, are feelings that never went away.
Every girl has their best friend, boyfriend, and true love.You're lucky if they're all the same person.
Waiting is easy, you know what's hard? Realizing that the one you are waiting for is not coming back anymore.
Best friends are like a good bra. Supportive. Lovely. Useful. Hard to find and always close to your heart ♥
The past should be the past. It can destroy the future. Live life for what tomorrow has to offer, not for what yesterday has taken away.
Never make a permanent decision based on temporary feelings.
I may not be the prettiest, smartest or strongest, but at least I'm me, and don't pretend to be someone that I'm not meant to be.
I love everybody. Some I love to be around, some I love to avoid, and others I would love to punch in the face.
Don't stress the "could haves." If it should have, it would have.


