Picture1
LoveQ_5
Sunday, June 19, 2011 | 11:05 PM | 0 comments
如果真的爱一个人,怎能不害怕和他分离。而我们必须接受现实!!!




太愛一個人,你會太在乎他/她會跟誰一起,心裡是否有你;
太愛一個人,會被他/她牽著鼻子走,完全不能自己;
太愛一個人,會無原則地忍受他/她,慢慢他/她習慣這種縱容;
太愛一個人,他/她會習慣你對他/她的好,而忘了自己也應該付出。
所以,愛一個人不要愛十分,八分已足夠,剩下的兩分愛自己。



当两个人在一起比较久.女的会越来越爱男的.男的越来越随便.
男的会说女的老是胡思乱想.女的就说男的已经变了不像以前那么宠她.
其实大家都没变.只是时间变了.因为.彼此关系变亲密了.习惯对方.所以.
不会再像热恋那样.所以女的会胡想.但无论如何.请不要对爱情偷懒.否则.
只有平淡.然后矛盾.争吵.再到分手.



he stole my heart, so i’m stealing his last name.



When you fall down, you gotta pick yourself back up & keep on going cause sometimes there isn’t going to be a person there to do it for you.



Nobody can change a person, but someone can be e reason for a person to change. So u'r e reason for me to change. but nw......



I wish I could forget you like I forget everything I've studied mere seconds before an exam.



Something keeps me holding on to nothing.



I tried. I tried really, really hard to forget you.
But everything i do to try to do it is useless.
Get myself occupied and try not to look for you at all.
Hoping that it’s one of the ways to slowly move on.



A hug can turn your day around. It’s like an emotional. Someone puts their arms around you, and they give you a slight squeeze. And all of your fear and anxiety comes shooting out of your mouth. And you can finally breathe again.



When you hold someone, hold them like it’s the last time you’ll ever see them. And when they go, don’t make reasons for them to stay, make reasons for them to return.



When I text you, that means I miss you. When I don’t text you, that just means I’m waiting for you to miss me.



The best thing in life is finding someone who knows all of your flaws, mistakes, and weaknesses and still thinks you’re completely amazing.



Don’t let yourself be weighed down by what other people think, because in a few years, in a few decades, or in a few centuries, that way of thinking will have changed. Live now what others will only live in the future.



I want to meet that one person who will love me unconditionally and without change. Someone who will be appreciate my presence, someone who will remind me constantly how much I mean to them, someone who will do their best to keep me in their life, someone who won’t give up on me, that someone who will put fourth effort into making us work. For once, I just need to be proven that not everyone is the same.


/