Picture1
LoveQ_10
Monday, July 4, 2011 | 10:17 PM | 0 comments
I miss your smile, but I miss mine even more.




Everything reminds me of you.



I dont want a perfect boyfriend. I just want someone to act silly with, someone who treats me well & loves being with me more than anything.



He’s the reason for the teardrops on my guitar, the only one who’s got enough of me to break my heart.



There's a story behind every person. There's a reason why they're the way they are. Think about that before you judge someone.



We must hurt in order to grow, fail in order to know, & lose in order to gain. Because some lessons in life, are best learned through pain.



I need a true guy. One who looks tough, but won't make me cry. And even when he's with his boys, he still says "Babe, hold my hand."



I want to be the girl you give your hoodie to, the girl you'd walk home when it's raining & the girl you'll love forever.



My heart has so many scars & bruises all over it. I don't know how much one heart can take, & I really don't want to know either.



Feelings change... memories don't.



Hugs are the best gifts ever: they come in all sizes, fits everyone, and nobody will mind if you want to return it.



Friends are like flowers. Some of them are fake and some of them are real.



Did I tell you how much I missed you?



A girl can fake their smiles, but they can NEVER know how to fake their tear and their feelings.



I try not to think of you, but my heart always reminds me of you.



Sometimes no matter how much you love someone, that person can't just love you back the same way.



Sometimes you have to let go, not because you give up, but you realize that there are things that cannot be.


/