Picture1
LoveQ_13
Sunday, July 10, 2011 | 10:59 PM | 0 comments
Don't be afraid to be yourself. If people don't accept you, they don't belong in your life.




Don’t excite love, don’t stir it up, until the time is ripe—and you’re ready.



Someone hold my hand, eyes to eyes and sing to me last night. I swear I was gonna faint at that moment. No one ever do that to me before. Surprising i wasn’t even shy at all ^^



“I’ve had the time of my life And I’ve never felt this way before And I swear this is true And I owe it all to you”



the reason why your first love was so sad is because you realize that someone you wanted to be for the rest of your life was actually bullshit!!



Pain makes people change.



The harder you try to foregt something, the more you think about it unconsciously.



Never say "I Love You" if it really isn't there; Never say you do, if you really don't care. Never hold my hand, if you're gonna let go.



The memories are what warm you up inside but they’re also what tear you apart



& maybe, possibly I still want you..



The only truly painful good-byes are the ones that are never said and never explained.



My wounds have healed, but my scars will always stay with me.



Not all scars show and not all wounds heal. You can't always see the pain someone feels.



One of the simplest way to be happy, is by just letting go of the things that make you sad.



Sometimes we learn something about the past that changes everything we know about the present.



You're the reason I check my phone every five minutes just to see if I have a new message, even when I don't.



Some people are just not meant to be in your life, no matter how much you want them to be.



I have realized that people learn to lie at some point, because not everyone deserves to know the truth.



The time I receive your messages are my favorite parts of the day.



I try not to think of you, but my heart always reminds me of you.



The more you suffer, the more it shows you really care.



Waiting hurts. Forgetting hurts. But not knowing which decision to take is the worst of suffering.



I don't regret my past, I just regret the time I've wasted with the wrong people. But it's okay. I live and learn!


/