LoveQ_17
Wednesday, July 20, 2011 | 1:20 AM | 0 comments
Looking back the happy times, the things that drew you in, attracted you in the first place, the things that kept you coming back for more.I’m so weak and I really hate it. My life is screwed up. I don’t know who I’m and what I want anymore.
I know that I shouldn’t be crying over this, I thought i was fine but i don’t know what strike me today and make me think back all over again.
That feeling…… is scary.I still rmb how it feels. I got so much to say and all but my mind is blank. Totally blank.
All I need now is a hug, a tight tight hug from people that matters.
Everytime I talks to you, I fall just a little bit harder.
Sometimes the girl who's always been there for everyone else, needs someone to be there for her.
I might not be everything you ever wanted, but I'm always going to be more than you deserve.
Sometimes i feel you'd rather watch me drown then get your hands wet.
I think sometimes you have to lose someone completely, before you can figure out what they really mean to you.
I never really stopped loving you, I just stopped showing it.
Pictures can't replace being there & memories can't replace moments.
You can't hurt someone, unless you mean something to them
My first name with your last; they fit perfectly.
It's amazing how one little conversation can change things forever.
I'm not asking for forever, I'm just asking for a chance.
Just because I finally got over you, doesn't mean there aren't days when it all comes rushing back.
The ones that hurt you the most are the ones who promised they wouldn't.
When I say “the other day”, it can mean any time from yesterday to 364 days ago
You truly love someone when you can feel every joy, sadness, and pain of the other as if they were your own.
Lies will always be bitter in the end, no matter how sweet you made it at the beginning.
I wish you could drink your words and realize how bitter they taste.
I'm all yours if you're all mine.
Seriously, he is the only one that makes my heart beat faster and slower at the same time.
Everytime I smile or laugh it just I want you to see me. Cause it will be yours.
However you love someone, don't forget to love yourself more and more. Have a nice weekend ?
Stupid heart and stupid brain, you tell me 2 different things! To love him and to forget him. What should I do then?
A woman doesn't want to be the only thing on her mans mind. She just wants to be the only girl in his heart.
I keep remembering, my heart is secretly trembling. Maybe I like you, I really never felt like this.
You're the starlight of my heart. You're my precious moonlight. You're the only person that shines for me.
I want someone to love me, for who I am. Just me.
It's hard to find a good person, a person to talk to, someone who'll just listen & not judge u, someone who'll just take u as u are.
A promise is a promise, at least that's what they say. Welcome to reality, they are broken everyday.
I went to sleep, thinking about you, and I woke up just the same.
however you scream, cry, and lament your fate, the world doesn't stop spinning. Time keeps running and you're just wasting your time.
I may have given you the key to my heart, but I can still have the locks changed.
The best feeling is when you're looking at him and he's already staring.
Sometimes it's not the person you miss, it's the feeling you had when you were with them.
Yes I'm smiling, but you're not the reason anymore.
There are some things that cannot be changed and there are some situations where an apology won’t be able to change a thing.
There’s no need to rush. If something is meant to be, it will happen. In the right time, with the right person, for the best reason.
Don’t exchange what you want the most for what you want at the moment.


