LoveQ_20
Wednesday, July 20, 2011 | 11:54 PM | 0 comments
This felt right. Not just leaving, but how I was doing it. Without regret, without second guessing.What I want is so simple I almost can’t say it: elementary kindness.
A purpose of human life, no matter who is controlling it, is to love whoever is around to be loved.
The only thing thats ever been real is you and me.
Spend life with who makes you happy, not who you have to impress.
If you want me in your life put me there, I shouldn’t have to fight for a spot.
I’m the type of girl that can be so hurt, but still look at you and smile: the type of girl who is willing to...
I'm not easy, I just don't like saying no. I'm not a bitch, I am just really honest. I'm not selfish, I just need...
The thing that hurts the most is pretending it doesn’t.
Love is like a sweet candy. It’s sweet at first, but melts away just when you find its sweetest.
You’re not just another chapter in my book, you’re helping me write the rest of it
The hardest part about having a past, is when you’re starting to miss.
You can never change the past nor control the future but you can change the mood of the present day by touching someone’s heart.
Sometimes you gotta just take things for what they are and appreciate them, not try to label it or explain it. Explanations take the mystery out of it, you now ?
It’s never about how many times you’ve been in relationship, it’s about how you make each one worth it.
Loving someone means you'll wait for them, but you need to love yourself by knowing when to walk away.
The best way to not get your heart broken , is pretend like you don't have one
What we want and what we are trying to escape are sometimes the very same things.
Sometimes, you have to forget what you FEEL and remember what you DESERVE!
We have so many needs in our life, but at the end of the day, all we need is to be needed.
I shouldn't be waiting for your text, but I still do.
I wish my life is just a drama with happy ending.
Losing trust is just like a crumpled piece of paper, you can try to fix it but it will never be the same again.
The happiest feeling is when you're about to look at him but you noticed he's already staring at you.
If a girl admits she likes you, know that it took her every ounce of courage she has. Don't take her for granted.
If my day is going bad, you always make things better.
Why can't you just tell me what you feel? Because how you act is confusing me.
Every word that comes out of your mouth makes me wanna die because the sweet sound of your voice that takes all my breath away!
Being without the one you love in a crowded room feels the same as being alone.
The good memories hurt more than the bad ones do.
I keep telling myself I have no more feelings for you. But when you're around, I can't seem to trust myself.
Two words that can break a girl's heart..."just friends".
A girl doesn't need anyone who doesn't need her.
You can't have a better tomorrow if you're thinking about yesterday all the time.
The best feeling in the world is knowing you actually mean something to somebody.
Behind every girl's favorite song is an untold story
✖


