LoveQ_21
Monday, July 25, 2011 | 12:08 AM | 0 comments
you absolutely qualify for anything and everything from me.This felt right. Not just leaving, but how I was doing it. Without regret, without second guessing.
I will never forget how I met you, and how slowly you stole my heart.
I can fake a smile, I can pretend to be a happy, I can do a lot of things, but I can't pretend that i don't love you..
friendship isn't about who you've known the longest, but who was by your side through the hard times.
I can't even pretend to concentrate on anything else when you smile at me.
I'm not heartless, I've just learned how to use my heart less...
I'm locking doors, & I'm losing my mind. I don't want to feel. I don't want to listen. I don't care what I'm missing.
It only hurts when you start pretending it doesn't.
When you believe in something, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionably.
A friend knows when you're upset because they see your tears. A best friend, knows you're upset by the tone of your voice.
I'm not waiting for a Prince. I'm waiting for the one who thinks I'm his princess.
Sometimes you just gotta say, "Fuck it" And move on.
The past can hurt, but the way I see it; you can either run from it or learn from it.
Before u start to judge me, remember this, U don't know me, U don't know what I've been through. U have no idea what made me who I am today.
It’s not about who hurt you and broke you down, it’s about who was always there and made you smile again.
When a girl falls asleep texting you, it doesn't mean you bore her. It just means she didn't want to end the conversation.
Sometimes smiling is the only thing you can do to keep yourself from c r y i n g.
Sometimes you just need to be with the person that makes you smile, even if it means waiting.
Sometimes music is the only thing that gets your mind off of everything else, or someone.
LOVE IS WEAKEST when there is no doubt than trust. But LOVE IS STRONGEST when we learn to TRUST inspite THE DOUBTS.


