LoveQ_24
Wednesday, July 27, 2011 | 11:54 PM | 0 comments
If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first.Thank u for making me laugh when i'd almost forgotten how to.
I want to have a perfect summer, with lots of sunshine and someone special.
When I text you, that means I miss you. When I don't text, that just means I'm waiting for you to miss me.
Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak, sometimes it means that you're strong enough to let go.
Sometimes you just gotta smile, because it's not worth it.
You actually made me feel, as if I actually meant something to someone.
Missing someone is your heart's way of reminding you that you love them.
When someone is so sweet to you, don’t expect that he will be like that all the time because even the sweetest chocolate expires.
Sometimes, it’s better not to meet a person and know them, because it’s easier to let go when the only thing you know is just the name.
NEVER make somebody your everything. Cus when they're gone, you've got nothing.
Why can't I just learn to ignore you?
I don't easily trust people with my feelings. So when I trust you with all that I've got, please don't make me regret it.
When love is true, it'll bring out the stupid part in you.
I hate it when crying is the only way to feel better
I don't want to be part of history. I want to be part of his story
The best part from hang out with your best friends is you can be your self cause they know who you are from a long time!
I have someone special, but I can't share even one special moment. Fvck you distance.
It's not the goodbye that hurts, but the flashbacks that follow.
Being nice to someone you hate doesn't mean you're fake. It means you're mature enough to tolerate your hate towards them.


