Picture1
LoveQ_27
Thursday, July 28, 2011 | 11:21 PM | 0 comments
To u, mr ny:

Love is when you’re having the worst day, but when you look at him all the pain goes away.




Babe, you stole my heart, so I'm planning revenge. I'm gonna take your last name.. (:



Don’t point out other peoples flaws, because you're not perfect; you have to look in the mirror, before you can look out the window.



Every story has an end. But in life, every end is just a new beginning.



I sing a love song when fall in love and sing a sad love song when my heart broken into a pieces.



Do you know how much it hurts me when I miss you and you are not here?



When I first met you, I had no idea that you'd be this important to me.



I didn't stop loving you, I just stopped showing it because no matter how hard I tried, you just wouldn't get it.



I have a little heart with a big love for God, my family, my friends, my life and you ♥



Some feelings don't go away. They just get avoided.


/