•°o.O LoVeQu0teSxX O.o°•
Sunday, August 14, 2011 | 10:42 PM | 0 comments
When someone loves you, they don't have to say it. You can tell by the way they treat youI may not have the best love life in the world, but I am blessed with super great friends in the land.
The saddest thing in the world is loving someone who used to love you.
The best feelings are those that have no words to describe them.
You were just a dream that will never come true..
If I could wish you one thing, I'd hear you call my name
All the games you played, the promises you made, couldn't finish what you started, only darkness still remains.
Happiness can be found even in the darkest times, if one only remembers to turn a light on.
people don't really need reasons and explanations in order to move on because moving on is easy if you start accepting everything.
Sometimes it sucks being strong. Because when people know that u are strong, they think that it is okay to hurt you, over and over again.


