•°o.O LoVeQu0teSxX O.o°•
Monday, August 15, 2011 | 8:57 PM | 0 comments
i actually like really love talking to u.Tired of waiting for ur message that's never going to come.
you’re the only boy i’ve ever truly connected with, and i fear that’s why i’ll never be able to move on.
I'm trying really hard not to cry over u because every tear is jus one more reminder that i dont know hw to let u go.
"What u need to noe abt the past is that no matter what has happened, it has all worked tgt to bring u to this very moment. And this is the moment
u can choose to make everything new. Right now."
Depression symptoms. I’ve got 7 symptoms out of 8. Need to visit the doctor soon. Fuck.
Its over, you are really gone.
If you’re going to text me and then not respond, don’t fucking text me in the first place, thanks.
Why do I feel so broken all the time?
I'm not denying my feelings; I know my feelings. But I also know that those feelings have to stop.
Instead of a priority, you made me an option. So now you're history, lost and forgotten.
You knew what you were doing and you knew it would hurt me, but somehow, that still didn't stop you.
I take all the good times I can get, I'm too young for growing up just yet.
The truth? I tried as hard as I could. I took as much as I could take. I put up with all I could. And it still wasn't enough.
Deep down you know it's best for yourself, but you hate the thought of him being with someone else.
The problem is I can never bring myself to hate you.
Trust your feelings & take chances, lose & find happiness, appreciate the memories, learn from the past, and realize people change.
Smiles are like band-aids. They cover up the pain, but it still hurts.
Love hurts because it could bring temporary happiness and permanent scar in your heart.
What do you do when the one person your mad at, is the only person that can cheer you up
When the heart starts functioning for someone, the brain starts malfunctioning too much
Don't let him have the satisfaction of knowing you'll always be there waiting!
You keep feeding your feelings with memories, that's why it's so hard to get over someone.
It's hard to care for someone when you know that a step forward will make you fall in love & a step backward will ruin your friendship.
It's hard to wait around something you know won't happen, but it's even harder to stop waiting when you know it's everything you want. #TFS
They invented HUGS to let people know you love them without saying anything.
When you really love someone, you’d do anything to make sure you never lose the love that you’ve found.
If you don't know, then ask. If you don't agree, then argue. If you don't like it, then say it. But don't keep silent and judge me.
A relationship without TRUST and COMMITMENT is like pushing a revolving door the opposite way; it just wont work.
I don't regret my past, I just regret the time I've wasted with the wrong people.


