•°o.O LoVeQu0teSxX O.o°•
Sunday, August 21, 2011 | 2:12 AM | 0 comments
I could never hurt you like you hurt meI wonder if i ever cross ur mind
do you even miss me?
You have NO idea how fast my heart races when I see you.
With all the smiles you brought me I never thought that you could cause me so many tears.
Sometimes, memories are just not enough and you outgrow the ones you love. Sometimes, it's just the fact that people change.
Sometimes even though you're having a good time, you can`t help, but stop & think about the good old days.
I don't know where I stand with you. And I don't know what I mean to you. All I know is every time I think of you, I want to be with you.
Just know that wherever you are, I miss you & I wish you were here.
I can't let my hopes get too high.. 'Cause every hello ends with a goodbye.
Sometimes the best way to stay close to someone you love is by being just a friend.
In order to be remembered, you have to do something unforgettable.
Time can heal a broken heart, but time can also break a waiting heart.


