Picture1
•°o.O My NOtEb0oK O.o°•
Thursday, August 4, 2011 | 10:32 PM | 0 comments
We are not mad. We are human.We want to love, and someone must forgive us for the paths we take to love,

for the paths are many and dark, and we are ardent and cruel in our journey.



"I keep tellinn myself that i dont miss u and i dont louve u hoping one day i;ll believe it."



Tryin to foregt someone u love is like tryin to remember someone u never met.



How glorious it is - and also how painful - to be an exception.



The scars of your love, they leave me breathless.



When I look in the mirror, I know I’m looking at someone who isn’t sure she deserves to be loved at all.



Being entirely honest with oneself is a good exercise.



Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.



She put her hand over her chest. The pain cut her in half, like a magician’s trick, except she knew she would never really be put back together.



Remember that wherever your heart is, there you will find your treasure.



You can’t make any one person your world. The trick is to take what each can give you and build a world from it.



I am a heavy heart to carry.



I like conversations where I don’t have to think about what to say, it just comes naturally.



Learn to appreciate what you have before, time forces you to appreciate what you had.



One of the hardest parts of life is deciding whether to walk away or try harder.



I never thought I would meet someone who was so hard to forget.



The only people that could hurt you are the ones you love, cause if it wasn't love you wouldn't care.



Sometimes you only forgive someone because you can't stand not having them in your life.



When there’s something you really want, fight for it, don’t give up no matter how hopeless it seems.



You know why it's hard to be happy? It's because we refuse to let go of the things that make us sad.



"BE YOURSELF!" is about the worst advice you can give to some people.



Just because I'm here for you all the time, doesn't mean you can take me for granted.



Once you LOVE someone, even after you MOVE ON, it will always hurt to see them with someone else.



Always remember, when the pain of holding on is greater than the pain of letting go, it's time to let go.



We ignore each other & try to pretend the other person doesn't exist, but deep down we know it wasn't supposed to end like this.



It's funny how you can break my heart into a million pieces yet I still love you with every little pieces of it.



Love is when you're both sitting there even when you have nothing to talk about you still feel that rush through your veins.



I might not be everything you ever wanted, but i'm always going to be more than you deserve.



If you miss someone that means you’re lucky. It means you had someone special in your life someone worth missing.



The smile on my face doesn't mean everything in my life is perfect, it is a reflection of knowing someday it will be.



There are certain people who are not meant to fit in your life, no matter how much you want them to.



A guy is like a bluetooth. If you are next to him, he stays connected. If you go away, he finds new devices.



Being a friend isn't about when it's convenient, it's about when it's not.



Some people deserve to remain in your past forever while others still may play a very important role in your future.



You know I love you, and you know I want you, but I don't know if you'll ever understand just how much I NEED you.



Loving someone is still the simplest reason why you find yourself smiling.



I miss you. Not as my boyfriend not even as my friend; I miss the person who you were when we first met.



I don't want a perfect person, I just want someone to act silly with, someone who treats me well & loves being with me more than anything.



Yeah I miss you. I miss us. I miss having you to talk to whenever I wanted. But I know I have to move on, because this is pointless.



So lets ignore each other, try to pretend the other person doesn't exist, but deep down, we both know it wasn't supposed to end like this.



He isn't my boyfriend, but I love his hugs, smile, advice, kindness, & the times we laugh together. I just fell in love with our friendship.


/