•°o.O My NOtEb0oK O.o°•
Saturday, August 20, 2011 | 3:10 AM | 0 comments
Another year passed. Another year lost. It's amazing how much things changed within a year.Sometime i feel like i'm a puzzle. How i which i could stop placing things where they're not meant to fit.
It still hurts that you're doing completely okay, without me.
I’m scared to tell you my feelings just in case you don’t feel the same way.
A girl doesn't need to tell you straight how she feels. It's written all over her eyes.
There will always be those awkward moments when you walk by a person and remember everything you had.
Sometimes even though you're having a good time, you can`t help, but stop & think about the good old days.
The problem is that we hate change and love it at the same time. we want things to remain the same, but also to get better.
I really didn't deserve all the bullshit you gave me...
I try to forget you with all my mind but I feel like I'm going to die because of you. Now can't you come back to me?
Why so difficult to let somethings go? I’m gonna explode and I don’t have the time to think of all this now. I can’t even focus.
Everything is driving me nuts... studies studies studies.
3 things u cannot recover in life: the WORD after its said, the MOMENT after its missed, & the TIME after its gone.
Crying is the only way how your eyes speak when your mouth can’t explain how things made your heart broken.


