Picture1
•°o.O My NOtEb0oK O.o°•
Tuesday, August 23, 2011 | 4:31 AM | 0 comments
a tight hug can do so much for someone that's hurting.


10321.) I miss him all the time, even if I say that I don’t care. I still love him, and I cry like a baby whenever I think, “Omg, I really miss those eyes.



44539.) I’m not sure what I feel for you anymore.

Maybe i’ll meet a cute guy this year that thinks i’m beautiful and becomes my boyfriend.


Sometimes i forget that i'm not supposed to love u anymore.



Bad day. Why is it everybody wanna play with my feelings? Why can’t i find someone real to me


If you have scars on your body, you have lived. If you have scars on your heart, you have loved.

when everything is doing fine then, it all crashes again. and the worst part is, i
really dont want to try and put it all back together again, but i have to.


It's the little things that you do that make me want to hold on for that much longer.



Sometimes, memories are just not enough and you outgrow the ones you love. Sometimes, it's just the fact that people change.



You have no idea how hard it is to force myself to stop thinking about you sometimes.



It hurts when you have someone in your heart, but you cant have them in your arms.



Nothing hurts more than realizing he meant everything to you, but you meant nothing to him.



I want to move on, but somewhere in my heart still misses you being here.



Reading old conversations with you makes me realize how much has changed. I miss you, or at least the person I knew.



It takes a strong person to pretend everything is alright when its not, & a stronger person to admit its all gone to hell and ask for help.



I spent half of my day thinking about you. I spent the other half thinking of how not to think about you.



things will get hard and it is perfectly ok to let them weigh on u.

i think if we dont let these experiences get to us, then we arent learning all the lessons.



Have u ever had so many thoughts on ur mind, but u jus cant make them into words?



I'll have to see where this leads me, even if it leads me in tears or a broken heart..or maybe nothing



Friendship is like a book. It takes a few seconds to burn, but it takes years to write.



Instead of thinking about what you're missing, try thinking about what you have that everyone else is missing.



There's nothing more valuable that having someone in your life who reminds you of who you are.



You deserve someone who knows how to make things up to you after hurting you. Not someone who is very good with just the word, “SORRY.”



The biggest problem for one person may be the smallest problems for others. It just depends on how they see it.



Trying to forget is the hardest thing to do but i have to remember that maybe moving on is for the best..



Love is when you're both sitting there even when you have nothing to talk about you still feel that rush through your veins.



That random flashback which brings back painful memories and breaks your heart all over again



Everything I loved became everything I lost.



Once you lose someone, it's never exactly the same person who comes back.



/