•°o.O My NOtEb0oK O.o°•
Sunday, August 28, 2011 | 11:28 PM | 0 comments
I am afraid to cry - what if I can't stop the tears?
I really can't explain it, but I like you without trying. I love the things you say, and how you never fail to make me smile.
My smile doesn’t always mean that i'm happy. Sometimes it means I can manage. And sometimes it just means I'm tired of crying.
I think its pretty much impossible, to forget someone who was once the o n l y reason you smiled.
I kinda miss you, but who am I to say that, because you're not even close to being mine.
When you are here, I love you. When you are there, I miss you. When you’re gone, I need you.
It's not what I feel for you. It's what I don't feel for anyone but you.
I fall too fast, crush too hard, forgive too easy, and care too much.



