· ··^v´¯`×) ThE n0tEbOoK (×´¯`v^· ··
Monday, August 15, 2011 | 8:58 PM | 0 comments
Memories are like the worst thing on earth, i wish i can delete all of them from my brain.When I like a person, it's not one of those 3 days type of crush things
Sometimes you just need to be with the person who makes you smile, even if it means waiting
Sometimes, the best way to stay close to someone you love is being just a friend. Nothing more, nothing less
Only you can give me that feeling...
You're like a dictionary. You bring meaning to my life.
When you're not here something's missing; my smile.
I've learned that goodbyes will always hurt, pictures can NEVER replace memories, & words can NEVER replace feelings.
Love is when you keep on saying goodbye all the time, yet you always find reasons to come back to that person over and over again.
Worst feelings: Crying yourself to sleep, being ignored, discover the person you love loves someone else, someone falls outta love with
one bad thing in the morning mess up your mood for one day!
You make me smile without even trying. If I said I didn't feel anything for you, I'd be lying.
No girl believes she's beautiful until a guy comes along and makes her feel like she is.
You can give up what you like, give up anything everything but you cant give up yourself. Stay strong till the end of your life.
I guess when u care abt someone, u;ll do whatever u can make them happy.
It was not the feeling of completeness that i so needed, but the feeling of not being empty.


