Monday, September 5, 2011 | 1:35 AM | 0 comments
Memories, even your most precious ones, fade surprisingly quickly. But I don’t go along with that. The memories I value most, I don’t ever see them fading.
Dont let your past dictate who you are ~ But let it be part of who you will become.
When you fail at something, get up and do it all over again. But you have to know when to stop and try something else — not giving up.
Pain makes you stronger. Tears makes you braver. Heartbreak makes you wiser. So thank the past for a better future.
Some people come in ur life as blessings and others come in ur life as lessons.
When a girl is silent, that’s pretty dangerous. She’s either overthinking, tired of waiting, about to blow, lonely, needs a hug, falling apart or
crying inside. and most probably all of those above.
It’s strange when the things you thought would remain forever are the things that fade away. It’s even stranger when the moments you
thought would be fleeting are the ones that linger.


