Picture1
Recollections.
Monday, September 26, 2011 | 11:09 PM | 0 comments

Thinking back on the good times I had when I'm with you. I wish I could make everything right. I wished I had known you earlier. I wished I had you to be mine earlier. Remembering that you said you would have gave me a chance instead of her if I asked you first. I miss your smiles,your silliness, your beautiful eyes, your touch. Remembering the first and last fun we had. Remembering so many things that I wanted to do for you and with you. Remembering how we started out talking to each other. Remembering your face when you were asleep in the cab. Remembering the time when we went drinking at ph and how you laughed at me. Hahaha!  Every single memory flashing through my mind every single day :)

❤ End of post ..........


/