Picture1
ThEn0tEbOoK
Thursday, September 29, 2011 | 12:04 AM | 0 comments
  1. I’m still young, I make mistakes. Sure I regret it, but it’s not like I can go back and change it. All you can do is move on.
  2. Cupid needs to shoot both of us.
  3. You meet thousands of people, and none of them really touch you. And then you meet one person, and your life is changed forever.
  4. If it happened once, it will never happen again. If it happened twice, it will surely happen for the third time.
  5. That's what I'm afraid of. Not being enough. Not good enough, not smart enough, not pretty enough.
  6. I wonder what you think when you see me.
  7. Once you love someone, even after you move on, it will always hurt you to see them with someone else.
  8. There are many things that i would like to say to you, but i dont know how.


/