We can do this
Tuesday, September 6, 2011 | 12:47 AM | 0 comments
We can do this. Despite all the judgment and the are-you-crazy looks people give us, I believe in us. Despite the hundreds of miles that separate our two hearts, I have no doubt in my mind that our love will be as strong as when we first met. Despite the temptations to give up when our distance weakens our commitment, our bond will revive itself, as if our will to stay together defibrillates the very life of our relationship. We were never meant to be together; life has made it impossibly difficult. Cities and states stand in the way. Past histories and personal habits chink the armor of our innocence. But despite all of the barriers and roadblocks on this journey of ours, we’ll defy the odds and I’ll give you everything I have. Life has made “us” impossible, but if you’re willing to put in the effort and trust, we’ll make this long distance relationship work, because when you’re dealing with an extraordinary person, you have to take extraordinary risks.



