In Love
Monday, October 24, 2011 | 12:50 AM | 0 comments
Every time I think about you, my heart stops beating.
Once you had put the pieces back together, even though you may look intact, you were never quite the same as you’d been before the fall.
Boy: “You're like a ....” Girl: “What?” Boy: “A dictionary, because you add meaning to my life.”
I'm not even gonna get mad anymore. I'm just going to learn to expect the lowest out of the people I thought the highest of.
It’s like you’re screaming and no one can hear. You almost feel ashamed that someone could be that important, that without them you feel like not
hing. No one will ever understand how much it hurts. You feel hopeless, like nothing can save you. And when it’s over and it’s gone, you almost
wish you could have all the bad stuff back, so you can have the good.
FRIENDSHIP:
Friendship is not a two way road, it is a one way road traveled by two people together hand in hand.
Friends are like balloons. If you let them go, you can't get them back. So I'm gonna tie you to my heart so I will never lose you.



