You & Me
Wednesday, October 19, 2011 | 7:46 PM | 0 comments
Love is when you get amnesia and forget that there are 3.4 billion other guys in the world.
The worst feeling is when someone makes you feel special, then suddenly leaves you hanging, and you have to act like you don’t care at all.
Sometimes we don’t ever move on…it’s kind of like if someone was to dig a huge hole in the street, the first few times you would forget it’s there and fall into it and get injured. But, as time goes on you remember that it’s there and you start reminding yourself to walk around it.
And someday, I hope my sadness will replaced by something beautiful.
No matter how much i distract myself, my thoughts always linger back to u.
Letting go off someone you really love to another girl. This is the worst thing that can’t ever happened.
I wish I could find one person who understood exactly how I feel right now, because I don’t even understand it. My focus hasn’t at all been optimistic as of lately, that’s all I know.



