Picture1
H.L.lovelies♥♥♥
Thursday, November 3, 2011 | 12:58 AM | 0 comments
For the first time, you came into my dream and everything felt so real. I woke up smiling :)




You can fake a smile, but you can’t fake your feelings.



Once I’m mad at one thing, I’m mad at everything.



It’s like, once you’ve been hurt, you’re so scared to get attached again. Like you have this fear that every person you start to like is going to break

your heart.



Biggest mistake you can make is to care for someone more than yourself, because then you are just setting yourself up for disappointment.



If you really matter to someone, they’ll show you. It doesn’t take that much time to pick up the phone and send a text message



Some people make your laugh a little louder, your smile a little brighter and your life a little better.



You can’t always get the perfect moment. Sometimes, you just have to do the best you can under the circumstances.



Never be ashamed of what you feel. You have the right to feel any emotion that you want, and to do what makes you happy.


/