Picture1
H.L.lovelies♥♥♥
Tuesday, November 15, 2011 | 10:03 PM | 0 comments
I’m too broken, you can’t fix me anymore, you may as well throw me away because I’m useless.




I hate the feeling of not knowing whether to give up or keep



I used to think the worst thing in life was to end up all alone. It’s not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone.

Moving on is easy. It’s staying moved on that’s




I knew, somehow, that I had to stay alive. Somehow. I had to keep breathing. Even though there was no reason to hope.



The worst feeling in the world is when you can’t love anyone else, because your heart still belongs to the one who broke it.
 
 
 
All I know is that I'm lost without you .




The difference between “like”, “love” and “in love” are the same difference between “for now”, “for a while” and “forever”.



What's missing in H__RT? Pick EA: get a heart & pick U: get hurt. I'd pick U cuz it's better to get hurt than have a heart without U.



Someone who really loves you sees what a mess you can be, how moody you can get, how hard u are to handle, but still wants u in their life.



H.A.T.E.R.S. =? Having Anger Towards Everyone Reaching Success!



Boy: “Do you have an eraser?” Girl: “Why?” Boy: “Because I can't get you out of my mind.”



And once the storm is over you won’t remember how you made it through, how you managed to survive. You won’t even be sure, in fact, whether the storm is really over. But one thing is certain. When you come out of the storm you won’t be the same person who walked in. That’s what this storm’s all



I don’t hate you, it’s just my attitude has some major issues with your personality.



"Sometimes you gotta quit thinking so much. If it feels right, it probably is. So just go with it."



I don’t chase after anyone anymore. If you wanna walk out my life I’ll hold the fucking door open for you.



I never left, you just didn’t need me.



Do you ever miss me?



Some people don’t realize they lost a good thing until they see the next person with it. Then suddenly they want it back.



I wonder if he still remembers all of the things that I’ll never forget..



If you hold back on the emotions—if you don’t allow yourself to go all the way through them—you can never get to being detached, you’re too busy being afraid. You’re afraid of the pain, you’re afraid of the grief. You’re afraid of the vulnerability that loving entails. But by throwing yourself into these emotions, by allowing yourself to dive in, all the way, over your heard even, you experience them fully and compltely.



The only person I’m trying to be better than, is the person who I was yesterday.


/