JustWannaSaeIt
Tuesday, December 13, 2011 | 10:38 PM | 0 comments
Don’t accept others definition of life.. its your life, define it yourself, the way you love it to be, be yourself because no one knows about you better than you..I wonder how different my life will be in a year.
You don’t really need someone to complete you. You only need someone to accept you completely.
Sometimes, memories are the reason why we can’t move on.
I like someone who can be silly and comfortable around me. You don't have to put on a show, just be yourself.
Once you lose my trust, it's very hard to earn it back. I hate liars, they are such repeat offenders.
Cupid struck me hard with you...
Sometimes I miss people even when I'm right next to them.
Choose your friends with caution, plan your future with purpose, and frame your life with faith. -Thomas Morison
There's a story behind every person. There's a reason why they're the way they are. Think about that before you judge someone.
I'm single but you you're welcome to change that 'status'.


